This MR introduces the following changes
- Note: Unit test files changed! No pipeline will success until this is merged!
- Adding the jet truth labels to the results file produced by
- Removing error prone flavour retrieval from plotting code. This was based on the order of
class_labels(which needed to be similar to the ones in the preprocess/train config, otherwise this would lead to wrong flavour retrieval). Now it is based on the truth labels which are stored in the results file.
- Adding dummy empty
labelvalues for plotting. If you only want to plot one model without a model
labeland only the flavour names, this would produce (at the moment) an error. When no
labelis given for the model, an empty string is added to the
model_labelslist to keep the lists dimensionality correct.
- Fixing working point values in the discriminant plots. The x-value was given as label to
pumawhich lead to wrong numbers above the vertical lines.
- Sorting the working points which are to be plotted in the discriminant plot in decreasing order so they are correctly printed when