Issue with logParser due to the nEventsPerJob
Dear all, I am preparing an MC request and I have an issue with the parser step. In my JO I have nEventsPerJob=10000. But, if I run the following command line: ./scripts/commit_new_dsid.sh -d=600017 -n
I have the following error:
- actual CPU (500 events) = 0.02 hrs
- CPU extrapolated to 10000 events = 0.3 hrs
- CPU = 0.33 hrs <-- ERROR: Too low CPU time - should be between 6-12h. Adjust nEventsPerJob!
- estimated CPU for CI job = 0.00 hrs
- Virtual memory = 1497.668 Mb
- Effective lumi (fb-1): 0.0133816141973574 <-- WARNING: low effective luminosity
- Total no. of events: 500 <-- WARNING: This total is low enough that the mu profile may be problematic - INFORM MC PROD
Errors : 1 , Warnings : 2 -> Errors encountered! Not ready for production!
ERROR: log.generate contains errors Fix them before committing anything!
So it seems that 10k is not enough. But on the other hand, I cannot increase the number because otherwise there will be issues in production (according to @dhirsch). How can I solve this issue? Attached you can find the log.generate and the JO.
Thanks in advance!