- adds the flavour filtering variables to merge b and c filtered samples
- adds the pT V for MG samples
- adds the pT V for sherpa samples
- add a metadata to save the sum of events passing and failing all filter strategies
- sum of event weights are also saved for the afterburner JZ dijet samples, MG, and Sherpa NLO filtered samples
- add photon overlap removal for Vgamma with V+jets samples. with and without isolation
A separate histogram algorithm call MergeMCAna plots the pTV, flavour, etc for debugging. It is turned off by default.