This is the module I used for the efficiency analysis of the ATLASpix. Now is the time for some clean-up and to merge it into the master branch as the features I added during the analysis will also be useful for future chips for sure.
- new 1D histogram filled with all single-pixel efficiencies
- total efficiency is not only printed to the terminal but also saved as a
TEfficiency(i.e. potentially with asymmetric error) and as
TName(which I will probably remove)
Matrix<double>that saves all timestamps of previous hits on a pixel such that it can be investigated if an inefficiency occurs due to a "local pixel dead time" or something like that. Plus all the histograms required for that, i.e. "time difference to previous track" etc.