First attempt at getting something into the main corry repo: MaskCreator always generates mask files, but without an initial mask file existing, it will not deliver an output config with a newly created mask file. Now integrated a parameter to allow the new config to be added into the configuration. In the process I moved
Detector::set_mask_file(std::string file) to public namespace as
Detector::maskFile(std::string file). I also changed the implementation of
void PixelDetector::configure_detector(Configuration& config) const to look at
m_maskfile rather than
m_maskfile_name (which was only initialised, but otherwise never used - hence I now dropped that completely).
Apologies if this is a bit much...
Reasonably sure I checked everything, also ran
make format and all jobs ran fine.