- Updated build flags required for Geant4 in the user manual
- Manual can now be built again with more recent versions of Pandoc
- Executable: The version printing now also reports versions from dependencies (ROOT, Geant4, Boost.Random) and reports from where this executable stems (CI/CD build, local build, ...)
- Many small improvements stemming from Coverity and linting suggestions such as potential divisions by zero in log messages
- Updated 3rdparty library MagicEnum to version 0.7.3
- New detector model for Timepix4 added
- The ModuleManager now catches undefined symbol errors when loading dynamic libraries that have been compiled with a different version of Allpix Squared.
- Module WeightingPotentialReader: A first test of the pad model has been added to the CI.
Module GeometryBuilderGeant4: This module now checks for the compiled-in multithreading capabilities of the Geant4 libraries used, and will only call
allow_multithreading()if Geant4 supports it. If not, it forces Allpix Squared to run in single-threaded mode.
- Updated LCG to version LCG_101 and Geant4 10.7.2, coming along with GCC11 and Clang11
- Parallel support for MacOS 10.15 and MacOS 11
- The output from static code analysis and linting is now filtered to find the culprits quicker
- The Doxygen documentation generation will now abort if it finds documentation errors or missing doc strings
- Moving to building Docker images with Kaniko instead of dedicated runners, suggested by CERN IT