This MR adds the following:
- Removed the executable part of the train scripts and created
train.pywhich is now the executable.
- Added a flag in the
train_configwhich has the tagger name in it. With this, the scripts can work without relying on the args input which tagger was used. The args options is still there but not with
--dl1. Thats now the
- Changing the
- Added another flag in the
train_configto make the Learning Rate Reducer configurable. You can set all the parameters in the
NN_structureif you want to. Otherwise the current hard-coded values are used as default.
- Renamed and moved the old
train_*.pywith the models and all inside to a folder called
models. There you can change everything you like (just to clean up and sort everything a bit).
- Adapted the unit/integration tests.
- Added the changes to the docs.
closes #81 (closed)