Updates to get more tests running
Bunch more updates to get a handful of tests running. This complements !29087 in Athena.
Checklist for requesters
- I have followed the guidelines in McSampleRequestProcedure
- I have provided the ATLMCPROD JIRA ticket where the request has been discussed
- The request has been approved by the physics group
- I have checked the "Squash commits when merge request is accepted" option below
- I have checked the "Delete source branch when merge request is accepted." option below
Checklist for approvers
- All the items in the "Checklist for requesters" have been completed successfully
- The pipeline has run and the status is green
- CI jobs have not been skipped (if jobs have been skipped, confirmation from the PMG conveners is necessary before merging)
Look at the output of the
run_athenapipeline and make sure that it has run for all DSIDS added to the commit. If it's not the case, confirmation from the PMG conveners is necessary before merging
Check that no
log.generate.shortfiles are included in the commit to be merged to master. If such files are present, it indicates that something went wrong in the pipeline. Check the job logs and contact the package maintainers if needed.