One issue with basic Athena configuration addressed here:
AtlasUnixStandardJob did not set up a ConditionStore, so I removed the corresponding code from MainServicesSerialConfig. This broke
AtlasGeoModeltests, noticed by @jchapman.
The ConditionStore was being imported by AtlasThreadedJob (for parallel) and CondDB (for serial). This is now moved to AtlasUnixStandardJob
Additionally, I have removed the pycomps processing code from the pickle code. This was not actually being filled. While this is not strictly related, this means I don't have to update the references twice. And it's all core athena configuration. - this part is now removed.