Remove references to ByteStreamAddressL1R from TrigT1ResultByteStream
This is another batch of updates to RoIBResult decoding after !20057 (merged). I'm heading towards removing
ByteStreamAddressL1R completely, but not doing this here yet. Here, I'm just rearranging the code to avoid using
ByteStreamAddressL1R and to keep the list of L1 ROB module IDs for decoding configurable from TrigT1ResultByteStream rather than from ByteStreamCnvSvcBase.
This MR includes the following changes:
- Improve a bit the code of
- Update the Converters to use ROBs configured as tool properties instead of using
- Make use of AthMessaging in the Converters.
- Enforce using the RoIBResult decoder alg instead of converter in AthenaMT.
- Add NewJO configuration for RoIBResult decoding and merge the component in L1Decoder config.
- Remove some RoIBResultByteStreamTool methods from TrigALFAROBMonitor, as they should have never been there.
Next MRs will include:
- Write a decoder alg for RecRoIBResult to be used instead of the converter.
ByteStreamAddressL1Rand all RoIBResult-related code from Event/ByteStream* packages