Closed requested to merge markowen/athena:MO_master_integrateMDTcaching_Apr19 into master
Switch MDT data preparation in TriggerMenuMT to use new JO configuration and turn on use of IDC caching for MDT CSM container.
Changes that I had to make for this:
- ComponentAccululator: add option to appendToGlobals to allow not adding the algorithms to the sqeuences (needed when using CA in current MT trigger code).
- Deduplication: The compList[idx]=newComp line doesn't seem to work, so I avoided it with an exception. This needs to be checked with experts.
- GeoModelConfig: Set DecodeIdDict for DetDescrCnvSvc as was done in RecExCond.
- MdtROD_Decoder: Add printout for how often we use the IDC cache.
- MuonBytestreamDecodeConfig: Updates to get correct settings for trigger.
- MuonCablingConfig: Had to add something of a hack to check attributes of the MDT cabling alg to prevent read-only exceptions when using this in the MT trigger code.
- MuonGeometryConfig: implelment the logic for the alignment tool previously in MunoAlignConfig.py
- testHLT_MT: Set some of the new config flags so that they can be used in the other JO fragments.
- MuonSetup: Replace direct setup of MDT decoding tools / algorithms with call to the new JO functions from MuonConfig.
- MuonConfigFlags: Update alignment flags to match default settings in old config in