In the branch, I tested the class called
BCMSensorSD in the package
InnerDetector/InDetG4/BCM_G4_SD. Here is how I did.
- I place my test code
testfolder. Apparently, it is for testing the class
- I created the jobOption file
optionForTest.txt, which is placed in the share folder.
- In oder to add my test classes as friends of the tested classes, I add several lines for that.
- Of course, I add some lines in the CMakeLists.txt for compiling my test code, using google test frame work, and so on.
- I create 3 files and put them into the folder
Simulation/G4Atlas/G4AtlasTools/G4AtlasTools. The 1st file is
DerivedG4SensitiveDetectorTestSetting.h, where I define a function for setting G4-objects to G4Step object. The 2nd file is
G4MyPhysicalVolume.h, where I define a class called
G4MyPhysicalVolumethat is derived from
G4VPhysicalVolume. The 3rd file is
G4MyProcess.h, where I define a class called
G4MyProcessthat is derived from
- It is worth mentioning that I use different TEST_F to test different member functions of the tested class.