Another MR in the series for ATR-20038. This time adding some tests in TrigP1Test and TrigAnalysisTest, plus small fixes and improvements which came up when implementing them.
- Remove duplicate FullMenu test in TrigP1Test - there was one with '_py_' in the name and one without. The former is obsolete and removed.
- Add two TrigP1Test grid tests - FullMenu and CalibPeb_concurrent. These are the first grid tests with TrigValSteering and first grid tests with athenaHLT (but we tested athenaHLT on the grid with reprocessings already). cc @salderwe for this change.
Change default data inputs from data17 to data18, namely the EB run 360026. This only affects data-based tests using the TrigValSteering framework. From now on, they use different data inputs from tests not using this framework. Inputs for those can be changed in separate MR if needed.This will be done in a separate MR, see discussion.
- For all standard transform tests in TrigAnalysisTest, add a version with the TrigValSteering framework. Remove "q221" from the name of the new tests as it was misleading. They actually run with pile-up, contrary to what q221 AMI tag specifies.
- Add grid versions of the above.
- Add TrigValSteering versions of HITtoAOD_trigRel21 and BStoESDAOD_run1 tests.