Major cleanup of JETM6 and small change to JETM1/JETM8
This MR cleans up JETM6 which is currently one of the largest JETMX formats. The changes are as follows:
(1) Removed R = 1.0 track-jets
(2) Removed TruthParticles and TruthVertices. Store now instead TRUTH3 containers and the necessary vertex containers
(3) Trigger Navigation thinning: only store the information for the electron, muon, photon or jet trigger that are being used in this derivation
(4) Only store the trigger matching variables for photons for 'HLT_g60_loose', 'HLT_g140_loose', ‘HLT_g160_loose’ (only HLT_g140_loose is actually used in analyses using JETM6)
(5) Added the proper large-R jet HLT container (was EM but should have been LC)
(6) Removed some unwanted variables from the HLT jets
(7) Added ungroomed large-R truth and reco (LCTopo and TCC and UFO) jets to the smart slimming list.
Furthermore, I've added TruthVertices back to JETM1. This was removed in another MR when switching to TRUTH3 formats however the ntuple dumper for the jet calibration is using this information. The name of the TruthBosonsWithDecayParticles was corrected in JETM8.
Was initially planning on storing only tracks that are associated to small-R jets with pT > 20 GeV or an ungroomed large-R jet with pT > 100 GeV however this needs further validation and is therefore not implemented in this round.