In this merge request:
- the pointers to HepMC particles and vertices are now typedefs GenParticlePtr and GenVertexPtr, the same name as smart pointer types in HepMC3. This change is propagated across packages but 2-3 special cases, e.g. for the GeneratorFilters some codes will be rewritten significantly, so there is no point in changes now.
- barcode and some other functions are introduced. These are inlines for HepMC2-based AtlasHepMC (i.e. current version) and for HepMC3 version of AtlasHepMC an implementation will be provided in a separate merge request.
- Replaced CLHEP vectors with native HepMC vectors
Technically the changes are just replacements of
GenVertexPtr, etc. These will match in most cases the HepMC3 types.
- outdated constructors like
new HepMC::GenEvent(int,int)with free functions
HepMC::newGenEvent(int,int)that are implemented in future MR in HepMC3
- outdated member functions like
barcodeare implemented as free functions/templates with the same name in HePMC namespace.