In the branch, I will test the classes
TileGeoG4CalibSD. Here is how I did about my testing strategy.
- I put my test codes in the
testfolder. And the nomenclature is like
CLASSNAME_gtest.cxxfor testing the class
- I created the jobOption file
optionForTest.txt, which is placed in the
- In oder to add my test classes as friends of the tested classes, I add several lines for that in the file
- Of course, I add some lines in the
CMakeLists.txtfor compiling my test code, using google test frame work, and so on.
- I create 3 files and put them into the folder
Simulation/G4Atlas/G4AtlasTools/G4AtlasTools. The 1st file is
DerivedG4SensitiveDetectorTestSetting.h, where I define a function for setting G4-objects to G4Step object. The 2nd file is
G4MyPhysicalVolume.h, where I define a class called
G4MyPhysicalVolumethat is derived from
G4VPhysicalVolume. The 3rd file is
G4MyProcess.h, where I define a class called
G4MyProcessthat is derived from
- Also, I created a file called
DerivedG4SensitiveDetector.hin the folder
Simulation/G4Atlas/G4AtlasTools/G4AtlasTools, which is intended to define a class inheriting from a abstract class
G4VSensitiveDetector. Then I can use the derived class in my test codes.
- In addition, I created files called
DerivedITileCalculator.hwhere two classes are defined with inheriting respectively class
- It is worth mentioning that I use different TEST_F to test different member functions of the tested class.