Add Large Radius Tracking to TrigFastTrackFinder in 21.3 to enable performance studies in 21.3 providing a reference for subsequent implementation in master.
In order to reconstruct tracks out to ~100mm the following changes are needed:
- SSS-only seeding mode of TrigFastTrackFinder implemented via a UsePixelSpacePoints of TrigOnlineSpacePointTool
- Addition of a LRT_Mode parameter that : o Supports two step operation 1) conventional 2) LRT. Second (LRT) step reads an input TrackCollection, retrieve clusters on track and fill a map so that these clusters are not re-used in the LRT reconstruction step o disables sorting of triplets by lowest d0.
- LRT 2step configuration in TrigInDetSequence.py
- Addition of a fullScanlrt parameter set in InDetTrigSliceSettings
- LRT parameter set in InDetTrigTrackingCuts
- test chain added by @hartj : xe0noL1_l2fsperf_trkmht_LRT in MissingETDef.py.
Note: These changes do not affect any trigger chains in current trigger menus. The test chain is not included in any menu, but can be used in stand-alone tests. I have confirmed that there is no change to trigger counts in test_mc_pp_v7_build and test_mc_pp_v8_build