Master improvements to muon combined config
More improvements to try to get new configuration working.
Apologies for the large MR. None of this is running by default - it's either new config or old config disabled by a flag.
This was mostly done by enabling wrapping (it's off by default) and using my comparison script: https://gitlab.cern.ch/emoyse/Scripts/-/blob/master/CompareConfigs.py
e.g. ../../Scripts/CompareConfigs.py --ref oldconfig_before.txt --chk oldconfig_wrapped.txt --ignoreIdentical > compareconfig.txt
I also ran: python -m MuonCombinedConfig.MuonCombinedReconstructionConfig --run --threads=1
It's not yet working unfortunately - the python test can't get the inputs it needs from the available ESDs, and the wrappig fails with missing LRT trackparticles (I think I know why but this is already a very big MR).
Changes to match old config
- MuonTrackSummaryHelperToolCfg should use AtlasExtrap
- InDetTrackSummaryHelperToolCfg should have InDet set to true
- MooCandidateMatchingToolCfg should use MuonStraightLineExtrap
- MuonCombinedInDetDetailedTrackSelectorToolCfg uses new AtlasTrackSummaryToolCfg
- SolenoidalIntersectorCfg has same name as old config, to allow for deduplication
- misc changes to match naming of oldconfiguration
- Correct naming of MuonCombinedInDetCandidateAlgCfg and added missing LRT configuration (currently off by default)
- Add missing MuonAlignmentErrorDbAlg to MuonGeometryConfig and added missed folder for MuonAlign errors
Improvements to configuration:
- Added AtlasTrackSummaryToolCfg
- Wrapping Debug commented out (will be removed once debugging finished)
- switch MuonCreatorTool to use summarytool which knows about ID
- added some more new flags to wrapping (will eventually need to handle this all properly)
- MuonCombinedRecoConfig: Need to enable ID via Detector.Reco flags now