Radiation damage code changes
This MR consists of 2 commits:
- First commit skips a loop iteration if the original energy deposit from Geant4 is in an invalid Si cell - this changes the output - see below for plots. However, this should be considered more of a bug fix
- Second commit brings speed improvements:
- Removing one superfluous if condition in the 3D sensor (it is already satisfied in that part of the code)
- Replaces a code where something like (1 - 2*bool) is used which was marked as being slow by VTune. This is beyond my c++/compiler optimisation knowledge why this is so slow, but it seems to be slow and it is fixed now.
- The last change moves a calcualtion of one expensive part outside of the
The changes in the second commit bring no additional changes wrt the first commit.