This collects a variety of updates from master and applies them to 21.2. It should hopefully just update the central packages, and I had to make a couple of changes to work in 21.2. I did not apply the updates to
AnaToolHandle that would require all tools to have dictionaries defined. I should probably be better at doing regular sweeps in order to avoid these giant sweeps.
The main point of this update is that it replaces
SystematicsSvc, so that this change can be used in the upcoming tutorial. This is a non-backwards compatible change, and all users of the common CP algorithms will have to update their job options/steering files accordingly.
- 70b45f15 AsgServices add ATLAS_CHECK_THREAD_SAFETY. 1st it passes it . 2nd we inherit now from it for code to be used in Athena production
- c10a469c change handling of sub-tools, allow configuring ToolHandleArray properties
- 77631e7b introduce StandaloneToolHandle
- 287b745e fix AnalysisBase grid submission problems introduced with !42411 (merged)
- d6b07dae add a addPrivateToolInArray function to DualUseConfig.py
- 208eec50 fix the "inline" constructor for ServiceHandle
- 189ba67e add missing dictionary for AsgComponentConfig
- 4b738d43 switch unit test to using LocalDriver
- 33aa9723 introduce PythonConfig and EL::PythonConfigBase
- 2776170c introduce AsgToolConfig::makePrivateTool()
- f951bf0e Jet reco and config in analysis base
- 10772750 AsgTools: Fix cppcheck warnings.
- 80c83d6d fix compilation error in AnaAlgorithm package
- fa9ea29b rework AsgService interface declarations and configuration
- f812fc18 remake SysListLoaderAlg into SystematicsSvc
- 9593dacd rework subtools in AsgComponentConfig (was wrap AnaToolHandle around AsgToolConfig)
- 3e89c615 allow python configurables to add themselves to EventLoop job objects