Switch Precision Calo Calibration to Online Rel21 Version
This MR is a part of !46701 (closed) (from @dbakshig). Since the egammaSuperCluster is in place, now we need to specify the calibration MVA at the precision calo step. Here, we setup the Rel21 calib folder (as suggested by offline people) and adapt the precision calo sequence to specify if is an electron or photon sequence type.
To validate this, we launched three productions based on 14th round:
- Topo cluster configuration (r15);
- SuperCluster with offline configuration using electron type for both sequences (r19);
- SuperCluster with online Rel21 configuration (these MR);
I will post the LCG jobs here soon.
NOTE: For now, I will not split the precision calo sequence in two (e and g) as suggested by @tamartin. I will leave these modifications to the next round since this MR must land asap into the master and to avoid bugs into the menu configuration. For the nexts rounds we (TrigEgamma) are planning to:
- split precision calo in two (e and g);
- Merge LRT, GSF and FWD python files into a single file;
- Centralize all keys into the EgammaDefs;
- tidy-up the e and g names;
We also have ATR-24180
R22 (SC with offline electron): MON r2004: AOD r2004: https://bigpanda.cern.ch/task/27146961/
R22 (SC with Rel21 online calibration): MON r3004: AOD r3004: https://bigpanda.cern.ch/task/27146958/