Restructuring of the xAODBTaggingEfficiencyTool tools in order to:
- remove some string comparisons
- remove tag+cveto implementation and substitute with a real Continuous2D implementation
- implement the continuous2D in truth tagging
- change the way the SFs are retrieved in truth tagging. Now they are retrieved only after the permutation has been chosen (more similar to the direct tagging)
- validated in the VHbb workflow for fixed cut/continuous and continuous2d separately running on ttbar pwpy8 before and after the changes. slides in preparation.
useVetoWP = False argument now replaced with
useCTag = False. This affects only the analyses actually using the b-veto implementation.