This should fix ATLASG-1628. It improves PRW autoconfiguration for MC20 and MC21a (with dummy files). I also tried starting working on some common campaign detection.
- Tagging @hrussell that the files work and should be put on CVMFS (then I can update the MR). Are those prepared in a way that MC channel number is ignored?
- Tagging @calpigia and @jcatmore for derivations.
- Tagging @krumnack and @jburr for CP algs.
- Tagging @jchapman for Campaigs config.
- Tagging @zmarshal as he originally implemented this.
- PRW tool updated to be aware of
AthDerivationas this may eventually be useful (I could also put campaign autodetection to
- Refactored a bit the PRW autoconfiguration.
This is a bit messy at this point as we still have to support legacy config, otherwise config flags could be passed to some functions. Also this motivates more and more some basic usage of config flags also in analysis config as they are useful to carry around state (input files, campaign, full vs fast sim ...).
- Campaign enums instead of strings?
- One could pass the campaign and get the default profiles (not per-sample profiles).
- Migrate everything to flags?
I am away now for 2 weeks which should give people enough time to comment. I may be able to rebase some time in between if no big changes are needed, otherwise when I'm back.