The source project of this merge request has been removed.
Closed requested to merge (removed):22.0-zdc-stage2B into 22.0
Major change to the ZDC EDM and processing, to allow for Run 2 and Run 3 processing. Contrary to what I say in the first comment below, I based this off of 22.0, not master.
- ZDC EDM updated such that the ZdcTriggerTowers are no longer written out to StoreGate for Run 2. Instead, the waveform information is copied into the updated ZdcModule_v1. a. We did not make a _v2 update of ZdcModule and ZdcModuleContainer, based on discussions with Attila, etc. The assumption is that we will not be using schema evolution and will rely on reprocessing older data.
- ZdcByteStream: Run 3 unpacking (ZdcByteStreamLucrod) now added a. Still fixed length decoding - urgent to modify to adapt to the given number of BC b. Trigger information provided by Antonello
- ZdcRec: Run 3 reconstruction now added a. has a major architectural change: requiring the ZdcSums to exist before running the signal processing tool. This is because the unpacking needs a side-level ZdcModule to store the trigger information embedded in the raw data (just for the ZDC High Gain LUCROD) b. Trigger info added to each channel, and side-level trigger sums provided by initial ZdcSum objects
- Small modification to TrigT1CaloByteStream to remove reference to ZdcTriggerTowers (AFAIK I did not add this myself in Run 2) - might not be needed
- ForwardRec has a first pass at ZDCRecConfig.py, to accommodate the CA framework (not tested since I don't have a testing environment for it yet)
- ZdcConditions has the new Run 3 mapping procedures, based on a .json file in the GroupData area
- ZdcAnalysis is still nominal - urgently needs modifications for Run 3
- RecExPers has been modified to stream the modules and sum containers for both ESD and AOD. Could be streamlined a bit but should work and be unchanged in Run 3.