TRTOverlay use DataPool
This algorithm makes a lot of
new for small elements moving them around to
In principle we have some identifiable Containers(we can get them via and index).
These Containers have elements. It is these
that we want to have in a
- This algorithm unlike it SCT and Pixel cousins does not inherit from a the
IDC_OverlayBaseso a bit easier to try the idea
- The copy operation take a
DataPool. The containers are
VIEW. We push elements from the
- We have 2 of these container from
- Then we want to merge
- The 3rd container we merge to is also now a
- What happens is that
SwapElementpops elements from the other 2 (elements are owned by the DataPool)
- We merge (if needed) and then push back to the 3rd.
- More or less we should end up with the 3rd container having elements owned by the
- We also do not want to delete elements owned by the
The above you can see in comments in the code.
I am not sure I have done all steps 100% correctly. The code should compile by lets see what the