S-bit rate scan analysis
Add a command to
gemos to analyze the results of the sbit rate scans. The command takes as input the files containing the result of the threshold scan (can be for different VFATs and different iterations) and the rate to be accepted to determine the VFAT threshold. The output file contains the thresholds in DAC units for each VFAT.
Example of usage:
poetry run gemos analyze sbit -r 100 /gemdata/sBitRateScan/fed1478-slot07.txt /gemdata/results/sBitRateScan/fed1478-slot07.cfg
How Has This Been Tested?
Tested on the results of a threshold scan taken on a GE2/1 module.
Types of changes
- Bug fix (non-breaking change which fixes an issue)
- New feature (non-breaking change which adds functionality)
- Breaking change (fix or feature that would cause existing functionality to change)
- My code follows the code style of this project.
- My change requires a change to the documentation.
- I have updated the documentation accordingly.
- I have read the CONTRIBUTING document.
- I have added tests to cover my changes.
- All new and existing tests passed.