- Broken channels were established and saved into a file.
- Not-readout VFATs [never send hits] were established and saved into a file.
- Not-fully functioning channels [low number of hits] were established and saved into a file.
- A report with the fractions of broken, not-fully working, and not-readout channels for VFAT, chamber, and endcap.
- Plots to display the number of hits in each channel as a function of the threshold were made.
How Has This Been Tested?
The current code
thr_scan_analysis.py can be used through
gemos analyze thresh inputfiles outputdir [--mappig] [--plotting]
Types of changes
Bug fix (non-breaking change which fixes an issue)
New feature (non-breaking change which adds functionality)
Breaking change (fix or feature that would cause existing functionality to change)
My code follows the code style of this project.
My change requires a change to the documentation.
I have updated the documentation accordingly.
I have read the CONTRIBUTING document.
I have added tests to cover my changes.
All new and existing tests passed.