This PR if for the implementation of the Analysis Suite which framework provides a robust way to handle results of GEM hardware calibration procedures and data. It provides a way to:
- analyze all kind of calibration runs taken;
- combine different analyses together if needed;
- derive the best settings to improve the detector efficiency and performance;
- allow to evaluate the detector health and performances, at any given point in time or as it evolved over time, through the usage and - - display of the data, i.e. results of the scans and comparisons.
More details can be found here: https://codimd.web.cern.ch/lDdIGeVZR_C28XUNE4h90g?view
- Added a data Importer which takes raw data and stores it after some preliminary processing
- Data Importer currently supports jpg, txt, csv and json file formats
- data_importer.py : the master data importer file which leverages specialized importers (json_loader, text_loader etc) for reading files and processing. Gradually, the specialized loaders can be improved upon to add more and more functionality
- tasks/ : contains all law tasks
- law.cfg : configuration file for law
- config.yaml : configuration file for the analysis_suite
- analysis_catalog/ : will house python functions for specialized physics-based analysis of the data (histograms)
- data/ : stores the pre-processed files generated from the data_importer
Types of changes
Bug fix (non-breaking change which fixes an issue)
New feature (non-breaking change which adds functionality)
Breaking change (fix or feature that would cause existing functionality to change)
My code follows the code style of this project.
My change requires a change to the documentation.
I have updated the documentation accordingly.
I have read the CONTRIBUTING document.
I have added tests to cover my changes.
All new and existing tests passed.