This MR includes the various developments and bugfixes required to run reliability in miniDAQ and Global at p5 during MWGR4.
- Merge the
- Separate AMC recovery and clocks reset
- Support a single board per AMC manager (allow trivial parallelization)
- Use the OptoHybrid mask when establishing the communication
- Add an option to automatically disable the bad chambers
- Attempt to check the GBT lock 20 times before programming
- Check the SCA status after module reset
- Wait for TTC hard reset completion during configuration
- Check the GEM loader counters after OH FPGA programming
- Use TTC calibration mode from AMC for latency scan
- Use RPC method
confCalPulseto disable calibration pulses of VFAT channels
- Add layer 2 in the gem904daq04 xDAQ configuration
- Define better the xDAQ application numbers and port
- Set the BX offset between the AMC13 and AMC
- Allow transitioning from one stable state to itself
- Update latency value only once (introduced while merging the OptoHybrid manager and AMC manager)
- Disable external PLL reset (temporary workaround for firmware bug)
Closes #90 (closed).
How Has This Been Tested?
Tested on the integration setup in b904 and during miniDAQ and global runs at p5.
Types of changes
Bug fix (non-breaking change which fixes an issue)
New feature (non-breaking change which adds functionality)
Breaking change (fix or feature that would cause existing functionality to change)
My code follows the code style of this project.
My change requires a change to the documentation.
I have updated the documentation accordingly.
I have read the CONTRIBUTING document.
I have added tests to cover my changes.
All new and existing tests passed.