To match current code base of using templated RPC calls, gemdaqmonitor is being updated to follow that same convention
Issue referred to here #13 (closed)
How Has This Been Tested?
The code has not been extensively tested. So far, the code has been run in the context of the XDAQ code for the gemsupervisor on the coffin setup. Doing a limited run, the code does not show any apparently fatal errors, but variables are not updated correctly, so this still needs to be investigated. Likely the issue is less with the RPC calls themselves (the change is fairly minor) and more the setup itself. But this is still to be figured out.
Below is a screenshot of the current output of the Daqmonitoring code
Screenshots (if appropriate):
Types of changes
Bug fix (non-breaking change which fixes an issue)
New feature (non-breaking change which adds functionality)
Breaking change (fix or feature that would cause existing functionality to change)
My code follows the code style of this project.
My change requires a change to the documentation.
I have updated the documentation accordingly.
I have read the CONTRIBUTING document.
I have added tests to cover my changes.
All new and existing tests passed.