switch to new git-native layout which omits ConfigTreeNodes, and stores only PropertyConfig
- each configuration corresponds to a given commit
- each set of fast-run changable configurations are on the same branch
- TCKs correspond to git tags
An example git repo converted from .cdb can be found at https://gitlab.cern.ch/graven/tck Interesting observation: this git repo is 22.5 Mb, whereas the source .cdb file is 125 Mb, i.e. the (bare) git repo is 6x smaller.
- add option to obtain a collection of digests for a TCK
TODO: add a bit code which, after conversion, loops over all TCKs in the .cdb file, and for each TCK:
- pick up the same TCK from the .git version, and do the same.
- demand that those two sets of MD5 sums are equal