Dear Ph2_ACF developers,
While setting up a hybrid test system on a SLC6 based system, and compiling the code for antenna tests, I found a few bugs that might interest you.
- SLC 6 compatibility (even if I was told that support for this distribution might have been dropped, I don't think these changes would harm the code) :
- Added compiler flags to ignore warnings occuring while compiling outdated external libraries preventing to build Ph2_ACF.
- Added include to TCPClientBase.cc .
- Antenna compatibility :
- Changed two "Start" and "Stop" methods to "StartBoard" and "StopBoard".
- src/feh_2s_test.cc : updated Find Open method name
- miniDAQ :
- Added line to cic aligner section to allow miniDAQ to run with CIC
Best regards, Martin