As discussed in MR !1 (closed), removing obsolete configs and updating current configs would be better done in a MR which does not introduce changes. Therefore, this MR only does the following:
- Import P5 RCMS configurations in the
- Mimicking the RSDB hierarchy within the filesystem
- Remove unused P5 RCMS configurations
- Based on the idea that is easier to create a new configs when needed rather maintaining many
- Remove all obsolete configs
This MR is the new basis for developments in !1 (closed).