As detailed in the below issue, some cells in the monitor suite are not filled because of problems in the rpc and filling of variables. After these changes, all cells are filled with some value, even if it is to express a lack of value (ie masked OH).
The variables affected are:
Because display in the monitor suite relies on bootstrap, this MR has a target to the
As an illustration of the change, here is a before and after of some SCA values in the XDAQ shelfmonitor page
Types of changes
Bug fix (non-breaking change which fixes an issue)
New feature (non-breaking change which adds functionality)
Breaking change (fix or feature that would cause existing functionality to change)
My code follows the code style of this project.
My change requires a change to the documentation.
I have updated the documentation accordingly.
I have read the CONTRIBUTING document.
I have added tests to cover my changes.
All new and existing tests passed.